No I would say not safe if the cartridge seats all the way your head space will be huge
buy moon clips or 45auto rim brass and get re-loading . On ignition the cartridge will slam back against the recoil sheild Head separation may result .
, thanks ! ....

No I would say not safe if the cartridge seats all the way your head space will be huge
buy moon clips or 45auto rim brass and get re-loading . On ignition the cartridge will slam back against the recoil sheild Head separation may result .
This.
I've seen adaptor plates fitted to converted webleys to convert them back to 455, but they usually look permanently attached. No reason why one couldn't have a stand alone plate though.
This may be of the more clueless questions ever asked, but is it (still) "safe/okay" to shoot .455 in a Webley that's been shaved to .45 ACP ? ..
Just curious - thanks !...![]()



























