Hello, this is my first post in this forum. I am looking for any info on this piece that was given to me. It is marked "A Lancaster 27 Audley street Grosvenor Sq. London" between the barrels. Unfortunately it has a broken hammer and trigger. It came with one hammer spring that appears to fit the good side. The other side has no spring. The gun is mostly rust free. Externally, there is a pea-sized spot of pitting on one of the barrels. It looks like the insides of the barrels could be pitted, but I havent cleaned them out.
Is it possible to fix this old gal up to firing condition or should I keep it as a wall hanger? What is one of these things worth in its current condition?
Thanks!
Is it possible to fix this old gal up to firing condition or should I keep it as a wall hanger? What is one of these things worth in its current condition?
Thanks!


















































