A new source of antique cartridges?

Barnaby

Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was searching online for .32 rimfire rounds and I came across a website offering some very neat reloading supplies for things like .32 rimfire, pinfire rounds and some of the odder calibres. The site is HC-Collection.com. I don't know if I am breaking any rules by posting the website, I don't post often and it isn't a hotlink, and if I am, I am sorry. Anyways thought the antique shooters might get a kick out of it and possibly save some money!
 
The stuff from H-C is top notch, the rimfire casings have recessed primer holes, so they won't stick out much for revolvers which are very tight. Always remember to email them first since he takes out the tax and ads shipping, so often the prices you see are the prices you pay via (FRAUD ALERT) including shipping. He provides tracking number and I never had to wait more than 2 weeks to have it at my front door. To me personally it doesn't make sense shooting factory ammunition, the reloading stuff goes bang every time and the casings are heavy duty top notch stuff. He even offers the 380 revolver bullets, so even the ole Webley 380 can be revived again. He doesn't have 44 bulldog or Webley but I found that the 11mm casings is exactly the same size, maybe it has to be shortened a bit. Hey yah.
 
You seem to have to register to use the site but there seems to be no provision for actually registering.

cheers mooncoon

How to register-
The easiest way to register is to choose some item to order.
So the computer will ask you who you are, where you are living....etc
If you want really to order the items, you can confirm it, but you can also cancel the order. In spite of cancelling the order, you will be and keep registred.
Best regards.
Philippe
 
Back
Top Bottom