a question about wolf ammo

dutchxd

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
ON
has anyone had a problem with these I'm looking at ordering 1000 40s&w through an M&P 40, for a course but have never used them.
So figured I would ask around to see the pro's and cons
thanks in advance.

Dutch
 
I've never used any of the .40cal but between my wife and I we've put a couple thousand rds of the 124gr 9mm TMJ through a Sig, M&P and a HK P7. Never had a problem and accuracy has always been good.
 
awesome!!! thanks for the feedback Nug, have you ordered from sfrc before?? how was that if you have??
 
I dunno how it works through SFRC but back when dealing directly with WOLF was the norm, they took back fired brass as a price offset against new purchases. It was kinda like reloading without the press and tools :D.

Anyhow, in the past I've used WOLF 45 ACP and found it to be good. You should have no problems.
 
If it's in stock and you order it's not a problem, it will arrive as expected.

If it's not in stock, well then you have to wait....

Only issue I have found is not everything is in stock, especially when one wants something, but then again that is like most places.

Get it while he has it, or plan ahead
 
I just went through 300 rounds of .45 ACP from Wolf and had no problems at all. Couple of guys at the range who noticed the fluorescent Wolf boxes commented that they have used it and have had no problems either.
 
I used Wolf .45acp and .38 special for a few years, and have just received my first order via SFRC. Very pleasant communications and great service. Wolf is a very busy man, and his product is first class in my opinion.
 
Back
Top Bottom