- Location
- On a sand bar in the Atlantic Ocean.
Sorry for getting your hopes up. This is plain old gun ####, not the other kind.
As a recent newcomer to the "good time oldies" category, I seem to have caught some sort of bug or something. -Maybe its an age thing. I dunno.
Anyways, I can't seem to stop spending money on these darned things. They just have a certain je ne c'est quoi..
Top: Uberti 1885 Hi Wall with 30" hex barrel and case hardened receiver in .45-70 Gov't
Bottom: Pedersoli 1874 Sharps Creedmoor II in .45-70 Gov't
Both rifles have Pedersoli Creedmoor front and rear sights that are used to direct big heavy slow flying bullets.
As a recent newcomer to the "good time oldies" category, I seem to have caught some sort of bug or something. -Maybe its an age thing. I dunno.
Anyways, I can't seem to stop spending money on these darned things. They just have a certain je ne c'est quoi..
Top: Uberti 1885 Hi Wall with 30" hex barrel and case hardened receiver in .45-70 Gov't
Bottom: Pedersoli 1874 Sharps Creedmoor II in .45-70 Gov't
Both rifles have Pedersoli Creedmoor front and rear sights that are used to direct big heavy slow flying bullets.


















































