PVS 7 and 14's are legal. just the tubes that are current military grade if brought in through the USA.So I guess the guys pvs 7 and 14 are illegal? How can a store order him the parts he wants?.
PVS 7 and 14's are legal. just the tubes that are current military grade if brought in through the USA.So I guess the guys pvs 7 and 14 are illegal? How can a store order him the parts he wants?.
Right okay. I must have miss read something.PVS 7 and 14's are legal. just the tubes that are current military grade if brought in through the USA.
Correct. Section 37 of the Defense Production Act covers this in detail. The AI response further up the thread is entirely wrong as you pointed out.PVS 7 and 14's are legal. just the tubes that are current military grade if brought in through the USA.



























