Has anyone ever tried to use either the:
Remington .30-06 UMC 150gr. FMJ 2910ft/sec. or
Remington .30-06 Managed Recoil 125gr. soft point core lokt @ 2660 ft/sec
in their Garand?
Until I get into reloading or I can get my hands on an adjustable gas plug(can't seem to import these into Canada from Brownell's anymore as of May 21, 2009.)
I will get my new Garand next week and I was really hoping to be able to shoot it as soon as possible.
Remington .30-06 UMC 150gr. FMJ 2910ft/sec. or
Remington .30-06 Managed Recoil 125gr. soft point core lokt @ 2660 ft/sec
in their Garand?
Until I get into reloading or I can get my hands on an adjustable gas plug(can't seem to import these into Canada from Brownell's anymore as of May 21, 2009.)
I will get my new Garand next week and I was really hoping to be able to shoot it as soon as possible.


















































