CanuckShooter
CGN frequent flyer
I am curious as to what kind of accuracy people are getting with the Czech surplus using their SKS rifles. I already bought a Russian SKS, and am picking up a crate this week which I am pretty excited about (though I'm still on the fence about picking up an 858 or not). This thread is just for reference purposes for those looking to use this combo.... and yes, for bragging about your marksmanship skills lol
1. What country of origin is your SKS? China, Russia, or Yugoslavia.
2. Scoped or iron sights? Factory stock or aftermarket?
3. What kind of groups are you getting with your rifle shooting Czech surplus at what distances, AND/OR at what impressive distances are you hitting what sized gong at?
4. What is the manufacture date on your crate of Czech surplus? Thought I'd throw this in.... the more info the better!
1. What country of origin is your SKS? China, Russia, or Yugoslavia.
2. Scoped or iron sights? Factory stock or aftermarket?
3. What kind of groups are you getting with your rifle shooting Czech surplus at what distances, AND/OR at what impressive distances are you hitting what sized gong at?
4. What is the manufacture date on your crate of Czech surplus? Thought I'd throw this in.... the more info the better!


















































