ace ammunition

sisiphunter

Regular
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Location
Saskatoon, SK
Hello,

Wanting info on Ace brand ammunition. Pretty obvious it is older. Sticker on box say $3.49 for 20rds for 303 Brit. Came across a couple boxes. Can not find any iinfo on google about this company. Any info, date range, etc would be much appriciated. Thank you, Matt.
 
Yeah I don't expect it to be great ammo or anything. My son and I like to collect ammunition, escpecially 303 old mil surp stuff and 22's, but just about anything. Most likely will shoot it off and reload the brass, but like to keep the boxes for the collection. Just wanting some info on when it was produced, I figure 10 yrs or more, says manufactured by Candian Industries Limited, Montreal Canada. I figure it is just your cheap brand ammo for Walmart or Candian Tire. I love the price though $3.95 for 303 and $3.50 for 12 ga.

Pics below, Have 303 brit

DSC04866.jpg


DSC04868.jpg


DSC04870.jpg


DSC04867.jpg




12 ga.

DSC04872.jpg


DSC04873.jpg


DSC04874.jpg
 
Looks like the ' Kirkland Signature' brand of ammo from the Ukraine in the 1960's,:D hey what the hell if it goes bang

I uncovered some old 'imperial' 303 from the folks basement, no doubt same era, went bang and split rocks all the same;)
 
Brass made at CIL. This was very common. I have boxes and ammo from several store brands and small loaders who used CIL brass/bullets and sometimes complete ammo.

Since that box insert is CIL as well, the ammo is from CIL and simply packaged for ACE.

Date is 70's
 
Back
Top Bottom