Acquired some interesting old ammo.

Load_This

Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
RH, Toronto
Well, as the title says, I recently acquired so pretty old ammo. Mostly Sako ammo.

I dont know if I stumbled across a treasure box or a box of junk, but there's about 80lbs of this stuff. Maybe there is an ammo guru out there that is familiar with this stuff. Or maybe someone out there can refer me to a website or place that appraises this kind of thing. Google has been pretty useless so far.

Sako 6.3x33 R/K
Old%252520Sako%2525206.3x33%252520RK.jpg


Sako 6.3x33 R/L
Old%252520Sako%2525206.3x33%252520RL.jpg


Sako 7x33 K
Old%252520Sako%2525207x33%252520K.jpg


Sako 7x54 K
Old%252520Sako%2525207x54.jpg


Sako 9.3x57 L
Old%252520Sako%2525209.3x57.jpg


An assortment of loose shotgun ammo
Old%252520Shotgun%252520Ammo.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well, I found this under the title: Ammo of Old Terra

h ttp://mailman.silent-tower.org/public/tne-rces/2006-October/000769.html

Perhaps this is a good starting point?
Maybe one there, the 6.3x33mmR looks to be European designation for 25-20 perhaps.
And IIRC, the 7x33mm Sako was a pelt hunter's cartridge in some Scandanavian countries.
The 9.3x57, started as a German settler's cartridge in East African colonies before or between the world wars.
Ammo-one dot com is looking for samples in some of your calibres BTW.
Maybe email them for estimates of value?
 
Back
Top Bottom