Well, as the title says, I recently acquired so pretty old ammo. Mostly Sako ammo.
I dont know if I stumbled across a treasure box or a box of junk, but there's about 80lbs of this stuff. Maybe there is an ammo guru out there that is familiar with this stuff. Or maybe someone out there can refer me to a website or place that appraises this kind of thing. Google has been pretty useless so far.
Sako 6.3x33 R/K
Sako 6.3x33 R/L
Sako 7x33 K
Sako 7x54 K
Sako 9.3x57 L
An assortment of loose shotgun ammo
I dont know if I stumbled across a treasure box or a box of junk, but there's about 80lbs of this stuff. Maybe there is an ammo guru out there that is familiar with this stuff. Or maybe someone out there can refer me to a website or place that appraises this kind of thing. Google has been pretty useless so far.
Sako 6.3x33 R/K
Sako 6.3x33 R/L
Sako 7x33 K
Sako 7x54 K
Sako 9.3x57 L
An assortment of loose shotgun ammo
Last edited:


















































