While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've got a .50 impact that shoots well enough but I just hate the plastic fantastic stocks they come with. Anyone ever track down some nice wood ones for them or even a decent set of synthetics? Thanks in advance.
Check Boyds Stocks. If they don’t carry one I don’t know who does.
If its due to the “flimsy” syn stock you can always reinforce with bedding material and rods.
Thats what a lot have done with the Savage Axis stocks.
Just checked, Boyds do not have a stock for the TC Impact.
If you want to reinforce it here is a link for how the Savage Axis is done. http://www .savageshooters.com/content.php?174-Axis-Stock-Reinforcement-Made-Easy