Aguila 22 lr ammo

That is funny because 30 years ago all I shot was Aguila SE 22 LR ammo, usually got them at Canadian Tire.

I found this image online:

Aguila_Super_SE_Extra.jpg
 
CAN AM;
"but have logistics issues."
Good morning Chris, you certainly are diplomatic.... They are completely screwed up, ever since they granted North American exclusivity to an American company....

I visited the factory many times back in the 70s when it was a joint Mexican/American (Remington) venture.... They do produce good kit
John
 
"...30 years ago all I shot was Aguila..." 30 years ago, Aguila was Mexican made Remington ammo. That has since changed. It's still made in Mexico, but not by Remington. Imported to the U.S. by Centurion Ordnance, Inc.
 
Aquila 22 ammo

I used to buy Aquila 22 ammo from Canadian Tire many years ago but I thought it was garbage back in those days compared to Winchester products.

but now from what I have read Eley is primeing thier brass for them and the quality has gotten alot better now . they also have centre fire ammo .
 
i bought and shot quite a bit of it in the late '80's/early '90's.
really crapola ammo...but it was cheap...
 
I recently picked up a couple of boxes of the 60gr sniper stuff at a local gun store,and the stuff was quite and accurate in the three rifles that we shot, wish could get more, the owner said some one had brought him a brick or two.
 
"...30 years ago all I shot was Aguila..." 30 years ago, Aguila was Mexican made Remington ammo. That has since changed. It's still made in Mexico, but not by Remington. Imported to the U.S. by Centurion Ordnance, Inc.

Used to buy it back in the 70's as well. Never had so many mis-fires from any other brand other than that "Vostok" Russian crap of the era.
 
we used the se stuff back in the 70's-80's.i will check with the guy who used to supply us he might just have a few bricks of it kicking around.he usually has some odd ball stuff in the shop.
 
cheap .22 ammo

I had a case of "sportco" .22 LR ammo some years ago...I think it is loaded in Australia for Winchester......lots of misfires, and a couple of case failures in the rim area......got rid of most of it for $10/brick and good riddance...
 
Back
Top Bottom