Allen Underhammer actions

cdnrokon

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Location
Manitoba
I see that some suppliers in the states have the Allen Foundry Under hammer actions.
Just seeing if anyone has had any experience with this action?
 
If you want to see what kind of gun can be made with that action just do a search for the ultimate underhammer and look at the pics that come up, they are available from the gun works down in the States and go for about $1500 and are a real nice gun.There is also a write up about the action on the underhammers society blog
 
Last edited:
I have never used any of Pete Allan's under hammers but have used his box locks, flintlocks and just about all of my patent style breeches are his (design/manufacture).

So if his under hammers are of the same quality as his other stuff (well not him anymore, think his son(s) are running the show now), I wouldn't question the quality.
 
Back
Top Bottom