Ammo Collecting

ATOM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Location
Calgary
Perhaps my searches have missed it, but is there a section for ammo collectors, either here or on another forum? I have been looking through my boxes and realize that some of the stuff in there might be of interest to a collector.

Thanks.
 
welll theres not really a place for that only, but well im a collector, and id like to know what you have. ive had good luck around, in the antiques forum, and where ever the cartridge came from, i usually go for info.
 
ATOM I just posted to this forum about some iVi Imperial .22lr. We have a good .22rf forum going down here in Yankeeland I can put you onto, but you didn't mention WHAT kind of ammo you've got, rimfire or centerfire?

Best regards ~ ~ ~ mauser
 
Last edited:
Mauser - Bit of this, bit of that. 32-20 somebody gave me a bazillion years ago, old 22 Hornet. Sometime soon, I'll have to put together a list. Thanks.
 
Update - with details.

OK, have put together a list with descriptions and photos. Nothing overly spectacular, I suspect, mix of domestic and foreign, commercial and military, some predating WW2. Some packaging. .22 Short, .22 LR, .22 Hornet, 6.35mm, .32 ACP, 9 x 19mm, .32-20, 20 gauge, 8mm Lebel.

If interested, please PM me and I'll send you the details. Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom