While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not sure if on my way back to Canada from trip to US I can buy some ammo (not much) and bring it in ? One guy in my company claiming he bought few boxes of ammo for his Nagant revolver and legally brought them across the border.Any advice ?Thank you
The Canadian customs do not have a problem you will pay duty on it when declared.The problem is the U.S. side If you get caught with it you do not have an export license so you would be in some deep s%$t
You can bring ammo into the country with little or no problems at all.
The problem is that if there is a checkstop on the US side and you get caught with ammo, any components whatsoever or anything built to US military specs, you will be in deep sh*t.
If you are not a US citizen and are in possession of any of these things you can plan on a long stay in the US.
The Canadian side doesn't really care. It is the US side that you have to worry about.
I used to do it all the time... I had no idea either... holy heck have I been lucky...while I have never seen a check stop in the US Im not going to be the first when it happens...
pay a few dollars more and support your local economy...