Ammo from walmart

cansoldier45

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Location
Pool-side
So I dropped into the local Walmart and picked up the following:

100 pack .38 Spl 130gr FMJ $33.97
2 x 100 packs 9mm 115gr FMJ $21.97 ea
2 x 15 packs of Remington 00Buck 12 pellet $10.97 ea

Total $98.85 plus 6% tax = $104.79

Gotta love Florida. 9mm and 38 Spl was Winchester brand. No ID, no hassle, no nothing, just ask and pay, walk around the store with ammo bagged in shopping cart as I go get other stuff.

CS45
 
USA Walmart 5 miles away from my home, 250 mega pack remington UMC 9mm is $57 tax incl. Locally I paid $100 for 250??? I'm all for shopping locally but.... I know, we can't export ammunition from the US.
 
My Walmart doesn't even have a selection. Few boxs of 30-06, 30-30, 12ga (no birdshot), 22lr, that's it. I'm jealous.

trolling-troll-trolling-demotivational-poster-1251256556.jpg


Well it's sort of like trolling, why else would he post this?
 
I actually went and checked out walmart again last week and for some reason they have .223 FMJ , i couldnt believe it lol . so much for their "hunting ammo" only policy.

and yes those are some sick deals.. i hate you ... no not really.
 
When you buy from Walmart, You kill local jobs and businesses. Congratulations for making your next door neighbor unemployed just because you saved a buck on a box of ammo. When your job goes to sh*t and you can't feed your family, be happy that someone saved a buck somewhere.
 
When you buy from Walmart, You kill local jobs and businesses. Congratulations for making your next door neighbor unemployed just because you saved a buck on a box of ammo. When your job goes to sh*t and you can't feed your family, be happy that someone saved a buck somewhere.

..pfft..That thar is rich man talk...:)
I know what you mean though and(ding , ding, ding), you sir , are correct.
 
When you buy from Walmart, You kill local jobs and businesses. Congratulations for making your next door neighbor unemployed just because you saved a buck on a box of ammo. When your job goes to sh*t and you can't feed your family, be happy that someone saved a buck somewhere.

Just curious. What brand of computer you're using and the origin of the shoes and clothing you're wearing? Look around your house and see how many products are Canadian made. Think before you slam someone for buying a cheaper product from a large retailer
 
Looks to me lately that Walmart is phasing out ammo altogether. The display cases at the ones in my area are getting pretty sparse. The woman in the sporting good dept. I spoke to the other day agreed. I don't know if this is a trend but I hope not. I agree with the others though, spread a bit of business to your local shops as well - those guys we need... Walmart ... not so much.
 
^^^^
The Walmart on my end of town just ripped out their whole ammo wall display. Then they dedicated a whole aisle to ammo instead of the one little case. Must be location, location, location.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom