Ammo/Powder/Primer Storage. TDG Labels?

Lumpy

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Location
Red Deer, AB
Good Day All,

Working on a project for the weekend.

My vault has become too full to store guns with the ammo. I'm
now acquiring a 6 door locker to store my ammo, powder and primers.

I tried reading the regs off the one Canadian Gov site and that gave
me head ache.

Basically looking to make sure I'm in compliance. So looking for
tips/suggestions.

Can I store the powder and primers in the locker with my ammo? or
do other requirements come into play?

Anyone have the proper TDG designators for ammunition, powder
and primers? I know it should be Class 1. Class 1.4c?

I'd like to label up the locker.

Thanks in advance for any help!
 
Good Day All,

Working on a project for the weekend.

My vault has become too full to store guns with the ammo. I'm
now acquiring a 6 door locker to store my ammo, powder and primers.

I tried reading the regs off the one Canadian Gov site and that gave
me head ache.

Basically looking to make sure I'm in compliance. So looking for
tips/suggestions.

Can I store the powder and primers in the locker with my ammo? or
do other requirements come into play?

Anyone have the proper TDG designators for ammunition, powder
and primers? I know it should be Class 1. Class 1.4c?

I'd like to label up the locker.

Thanks in advance for any help!

As I understand it you are supposed to have your primers and powder in a wooden box with brass fittings with a sign on it that says explosives on it.
Ammo may or may not have to be locked up, but stored away from the firearms. FS
 
Back
Top Bottom