Ammo price hike?

jwstewart

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Location
Winnipeg
I visited Cabelas and WSS at lunch and found the following price hikes...

Cabelas
Fed Champion 745 .22 $17.99 -> $24.99
Rem 7mm-08 C-L $23.99 -> $29.99

WSS
Fed Champiin 510 .22 $26.99
Fed Champiin 710.22 $26.99
Am, Eagle .22 $26.99

Both said the price just went up today.

YMMV
 
Save your money, wait for sales and look for better places to buy from.

If you need it bad (like right now) you gotta pay what you gotta pay to get it.
 
I'm kinda out of touch with ammo costs. Other than .22LR I have not bought a single box of ANY kind in over 30 years! I have been reloading for my rifles and shotguns since soon after I started shooting.
 
Well, a $7 increase for a brick from yesterday to today was a shock, even the sales staff were caught unaware.

Then again, maybe there was a sale that ended.
 
Ammo goes up and down like a wave I asked a store why they simply said we charge a percentage off what it costs to bring in that sometimes depends on the dollar and what the suppliers can get..
 
I'm kinda out of touch with ammo costs. Other than .22LR I have not bought a single box of ANY kind in over 30 years! I have been reloading for my rifles and shotguns since soon after I started shooting.

Reloading components haven't exactly been any less affected by gouging, I mean inflation either. I've seen some outrageous prices for components, and snapped up good deals with speed on the other hand.
 
I'm not sure if I have ever seen 22 ammo on " sale " any where in Alberta in the last 10 years? FS

I am in BC and got some great deals at some once a year sales, .22, 9mm, .308 and 12ga. Gotta pounce and buy large when it happens, I am probably good until next years sales I bought so much :)
 
Back
Top Bottom