While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not fair! Facebook is blocked here due to a girl with no life. I'm guessing I didn't really want to see it anyway?
... and visions of surplus 7.62x51 danced thru his head...
You have your Xmas carol and I'll have mine!
Not fair! Facebook is blocked here due to a girl with no life. I'm guessing I didn't really want to see it anyway?
... and visions of surplus 7.62x51 danced thru his head...
You have your Xmas carol and I'll have mine!
Not to worry Colin, its pictures of a 1937 price list for ammo (hence johnone's time machine remark)...as far as I know, there was no 7.62 then. Although I wish I could still get a 1000 x .38's for $65!
can someone calculat what would those prices be in today's context?
as in average income of the person versus ammo price and see what's the rate of increase in the affordability?