ammo shortage, primer shortage

No sence getting too excited about shortage and prices. People are just taking advantage of everyone. True primers are hard to find right now but as others said, it will settle down and there will be lots to go around with cheaper prices than are now.. Do like I do and keep your friends supplied if you have a surplus till it blows over.
 
Primers

No sence getting too excited about shortage and prices. People are just taking advantage of everyone. True primers are hard to find right now but as others said, it will settle down and there will be lots to go around with cheaper prices than are now.. Do like I do and keep your friends supplied if you have a surplus till it blows over.

Dusty

make sure you keep some for yourself, because I don't think this going to blow over for quite some time. FS
 
Don`t worry,, I`m not about to run myself short. Everyone of my friends have the understanding that they are to replace what they borrowed as they find them no matter the cost or time frame.;) I think keeping back 3k of each primer I use should help weather the storm:)

dusty61
 
Small-Caliber Ammunition
ATK is the nation's largest supplier of small-caliber tactical and training ammunition. In 2005, the group produced a record 1.3 billion rounds at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant to satisfy the needs of the U.S. Department of Defense. Approximately 75% of the ammunition produced annually is used for combat and training.

Small-caliber ammunition is fired from a variety of infantry and mounted weapons, such as the M16 rifle and M4 carbine, the M14 and M24 sniper rifle, the M249 and M240 machine gun, and the M2 .50 caliber machine gun. We also produce steel links used to belt the ammunition for use in automatic weapons.

In the last four years, we have quadrupled production and reduced the price of each round of ammunition, saving taxpayers $300 million during the first half of our 10-year contract.
 
Back
Top Bottom