Ammunition Identification Guide

Buster95

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
386   0   0
Location
Canada
I have the book "Small-caliber Ammunition Identification Guide Volume 1 smalls arms cartridges up to 15mm" for sale revised edition 11 september 1981, prepared by the U.S. Army Department of defense Intelligence Agency. The book is in good used condition the dust jacket is a little worn, tons of information about military cartridges with cartridge case outiline drawings, headstamps,etc... I bought this book more than 20 years ago, anyone know the value of this book? Thanks.

Nodj.jpg


dj.jpg
 
I probably paid about $10 or $15 for mine about a dozen years ago.
Mine has a differnt cover from yours, though. Mine is a light tan colour. Yours mentions "supplemental". Does it have a few corrections or additions?
There is also a Vol 2 that deals with ammo from 20mm to 40mm.
I dont have the paper book, but I did find a .pdf somewhere.
i thought I had put it up on a Gmail site somewhere to share with all, but I cannot find it right now.
 
I probably paid about $10 or $15 for mine about a dozen years ago.
Mine has a differnt cover from yours, though. Mine is a light tan colour. Yours mentions "supplemental". Does it have a few corrections or additions?
There is also a Vol 2 that deals with ammo from 20mm to 40mm.
I dont have the paper book, but I did find a .pdf somewhere.
i thought I had put it up on a Gmail site somewhere to share with all, but I cannot find it right now.

+1

$10 -$15 for a copy... as mentioned there is a free electronic version of both volumes out there.
 
Back
Top Bottom