An antique C96?

Yup... that moron at best deserves a kick in the head for advertising that sh*t like he's Wal-Mart.

It was just a matter of time before the "wrong people" would've seen his site (and I'm not talking about criminals, as they already have easy access to much cheaper unregistered guns and don't care about antiques).

:HR:

What are you talking about? Wrong people buy Glocks stolen from police for half price of his antiques....

At the end, what makes YOU so special? Stupid piece of plastic and payment of $60 or $80? :HR:
 
What are you talking about? Wrong people buy Glocks stolen from police for half price of his antiques....

At the end, what makes YOU so special? Stupid piece of plastic and payment of $60 or $80? :HR:

What? I'm not sure I understand whatever it is that you're saying. :confused:

Wrong people = antis, the media and gun-grabbing politicians. Like I already said, criminals can get their hardware brand-new for much cheaper and can use modern ammo in it (also obtained illegally). They are not interested by 120+ year old clunkers that cost $1,000 and up. Only true collectors are interested by such items. Unfortunately, these old timers' legal status also draws the attention of an entire army of pinkos like Wendy & Co. who will use any excuse to promote their anti-gun agendas and fear mongering. Add the mass media to the mix and you can kiss your antiques goodbye next time the Libs win a federal election!

I guess our "friend" at nofac.ca wanted to make a quick buck and didn't really give a rat's ass about what kind of PR damage it could do to the rest of the antique firearms collecting community. In that respect, I must sincerely apologize if I don't feel too sorry for what happened to him in the end. :jerkit:


And another thing... Where did I say I was special because of my RPAL? I must've missed it when I re-read my previous post. I'm not special, but I'm not dumb enough to advertise & sell "no registry/no PAL guns for everyone!" on a website with unrestricted public access either. THAT level of pure stupidity deserves a solid kick in the head, no matter how un-special I may be!

:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom