While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just got this in the mail so I have to show it off, a Great Western Arms 5 1/2 in Barrel 45 Colt.
This is my second Great Western the first being a 7 1/2 inch version.
A brief history of the Company here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Western_Arms_Company
This one has the frame mounted firing pin and the 7 1/2 inch gun has the pin on the hammer.
Both of them are chambered for "45 Long Colt" and due to the current smokeless pistol powder shortage I am going to load up some black powder cartridges.
This one has the frame mounted firing pin and the 7 1/2 inch gun has the pin on the hammer.
Both of them are chambered for "45 Long Colt" and due to the current smokeless pistol powder shortage I am going to load up some black powder cartridges.
I took both guns to the range on the weekend, the 7 1/2 inch gun had some work done to fix the recoil shield,new (lighter) mainspring and an action job. Peter at Rusty Woods did great work on it and I picked up some extra powder while I was out there.
The 5 inch gun is in working condition and I shot both smokeless and black powder cartridges through it, the black powder rounds were much louder and of course much smokier. Next time out I want to clock the two rounds and see which has the higher velocity.