24 and 32 both are made by Fiocchi in Italy, using composite metal/plastic cases (just like regular shells) and the same primers as we buy here.
Both also are made in Brazil by Magtech, but in 2-1/2" length, in brass, using Large Pistol primers.
Last gun show I was at, Will Bilozir had both in stock. If you don't mind dealing with all the paperwork, Graf's has them also.
But nobody makes 11-bore, so I bought a lathe. Next stage: smelt down some of these thousands of Berdan-primed 7.62 NATO empties I have which people have thrown away......
.
24 is really good to have on hand because it can be formed into .577 Snider quite easily. A bit more work gives you the old Martini-Henry case.
As for 32, it makes into a wild variety of old-timers, including the Dutch Beaumont round, .50-110 Express and a bunch of others.
That should be enough to keep the stuff hard-to-get for another few years!
.