Antique Ammo???

Waterfowler

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Location
GTA
Got a bunch of stuff, I want to get rid of. Not sure on value tho. Any suggestions, advice??

IMG_0061.jpg


IMG_0064.jpg


IMG_0067.jpg


IMG_0070.jpg


IMG_0071.jpg


IMG_0072.jpg
 
There is value in what you have...not just for shooting but collecting as well.
If you have a chance to go to a gun show...ask cartridge dealers or check out their prices. Most dealer will give you a dramatically reduced price since they will sell it themselves to make a profit...use caution.
The boxed slug loads that are not "Poly-Kor' are good ones.
Cheers
 
Some people collect it, but I don't. I would just use them for target practice. I'd take 32 short... However, what's your location?

Target practice, ya right....once I go thru the other 10 000 rounds in my house, maybe I will consider it.

I'm about 1.5 hours from you.
 
The emty box will sell for 5 to 20 bucks. To a collecter it wood be a win-fall of goodies.
Sell at gun show or on EE. If I was in the area I would make offer on lot.
 
The smokeless powder can is interesting to me.
I have paid about $3-5 each for a number of old empties in my little collection.
I am transfering photos right now and will post when I get the photos to Photobucket.
 
As promised, a photo of my stash.
I generally paid between $3 and $5 each, oddly enough, for the two biggest ones, I olny paid $2 each.
(Some are from my own reloading, so of course no extra cost)
Probably because so few others are chasing after the same things!
DSCF5119.jpg
 
$4 for the empty, that is.

I suppose that back in the day, a full tin could be had for $4.
Before my time, although not by much!
 
Nice , i havnt seen paper hull cartridges since we had disposed of my grandfathers old ammunition . He had quite a few boxes of the imperial stuff as well as some old dominion 303 brit .
 
Somebody revived this thread from the depths....

Anyways, I still have this stuff and still have not idea on value.

Not real interested in splitting it up and shipping it everywhere, but if someone wanted the lot, click pm and give me a number!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom