Antique Ammunition Book?

Matt74

Regular
Rating - 100%
239   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Hi,

A friend of mine has come into A LOT of old / vintage, and antique ammunition he is looking to identify as well as be able to value. Is anyone aware of any books / guides out there that might be of help?

Thanks,

Matt
 
Cartridges of the World is a very good place to start for identifying the cartridges.

For values try and find one of the cartridge auction sites as they will sometimes have prices realized after the auction. I printed off the Leclair & Davis cartridge site years ago and still use them for pricing my stuff, however I don't think they are active anymore.
 
I believe he has picked up the most recent Cartridges of the World book. I will mention auction sites to him, I never thought of that.
 
Back
Top Bottom