Antique calibers

.32RF, .32Colt use a heeled bullet, case diameter. That's why a .32 Colt case will fit in a .32 RF chamber. .32 Colt is basically a center fire version of the older rimfire.
Sort of like the difference in diameters between .22RF and .22WRF, .22WMR.
 
Reaming the chamber approx .02inches to fit the acp would be required. Also the acp can either headspace on the rim or the case mouth without a hitch. The only thing I'm not sure about is changing the frame and pin to cf. a bit of welding is probably required and some decent small files
 
I would be very cautious about any welding. Heaven only knows what the frame is made from. Could be a casting.
I would be inclined to alter the firing pin by extending the striker down, and then deepening the slot in the frame. The lower portion of the striker would hit the primer; above that it would just lie against the case head.
 
Back
Top Bottom