jethunter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 359 0 0 Location Central AB Feb 20, 2011 #1 oops wrong forum, moved to the EE. Sorry EDIT: 9 PMs including 3 "I'll take it" in an hour. think maybe i under-priced it.... Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
oops wrong forum, moved to the EE. Sorry EDIT: 9 PMs including 3 "I'll take it" in an hour. think maybe i under-priced it....
Sardaukar CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Feb 20, 2011 #2 Don't EE and drive, mistakes will happen!
41 Colt CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 307 0 0 Location BC Feb 20, 2011 #3 The loading gate has an assembly number on it, not a serial number.
H HFreedman Member Rating - 100% 18 0 0 Feb 20, 2011 #4 41 Colt said: The loading gate has an assembly number on it, not a serial number. Click to expand... Thanks for that! I've always wondered why that number was different on my SAA when I know for a fact nothing was ever replaced. Learn something every day.
41 Colt said: The loading gate has an assembly number on it, not a serial number. Click to expand... Thanks for that! I've always wondered why that number was different on my SAA when I know for a fact nothing was ever replaced. Learn something every day.
jethunter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 359 0 0 Location Central AB Feb 20, 2011 #5 41 Colt said: The loading gate has an assembly number on it, not a serial number. Click to expand... Thanks, good catch!
41 Colt said: The loading gate has an assembly number on it, not a serial number. Click to expand... Thanks, good catch!