While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Picked up a real cool holster for a single action colt, marked gopher brand, in excellent shape with no tears, looks to be for a 4.5 to 6 inch barrel, anbody has an idea of value please let me know, I see lots on eBay which seem ridiculously high to me??? Thanks Glenn
Could be worth a quite a bit of coin. Unfortunately, I have my doubts about the pool of heavy hitting buyers in Canada. I think the most I ever paid for a new custom nicely tooled entire rig was $250 and I think I would have hard time paying 2-4x that for old leather unless it had some very interesting providence . I would put it up on gunbroker, I am sure you will find an american with deep pockets.
Now the ratty old leather US military flapholster that accompanied my antique 1875 Remington is very likely original to gun and as such priceless to me but minus the gun not so much.