Antique dealers

theamigo

New member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Location
Victoria BC
Hello I’m not sure if this would be the right place to ask this as I’m a bit new here but I was wondering if anyone new any antique firearms dealers in Canada. I have looked at old guns Ottawa but I haven’t found much feedback from them. Hoping to find some old British/American revolvers and maybe learn about how to do restorations.
 
I did business with Big horn Chris several years ago he was pretty solid. Is Dingus not around? He is a very good guy
 
I dealt with Chris at antique guns recently as well. He tells me he is busy with his full time job but will try to update the site before the Calgary show. I would recommend calling him. He has a large selection of antiques in stock.
 
I looked at Antique Guns Canada on the weekend and it appears he has updated the site. Lots of nice Webleys, Colts, and some cheaper pieces as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom