Well as some around here have likely noticed I've been making custom made holsters. Now before going into full on production I'd like to know what people would be looking for so I can focus attention on and stock some of the "best sellers", while of course offering custom made one of a kind pieces to those looking for something special for their iron to ride in.
All production can be made to order, made in house and with premium materials. Right or left hand can be accomodated, colours and tooling patterns can be customized. No corners will be cut, if I wont put my own iron in it I wont release it for sale.
Of course for now no prices will be released other than to say they'll be priced in line with current market prices, but for that price these will be handmade custom pieces. I don't want to talk price here otherwise the thread will get moved to general business announcements. I'll make a new thread there when I'm ready to release prices, or if you're looking for something before then PM me
. Right now I'd like the attention of the antique crowd in order to better gauge market interest.
So what's everyone looking for? Examples of past works, guns obviously not included;
Remington Double Derringer form fitted belt pancake holster;
SAA cross draw holster and belt rig;
4" flap holster for 4" barrel guns like the S&W double action and Webley MKI and MKII, 7" available for WG and long barrel models. Hardware for both belt loops and shoulder harness included to allow for belt or shoulder strap carry;
Flap holster for the M&P and bulldog lines, or really any small barrel antique with a 3" barrel or less. Hardware for both belt loops and shoulder harness included to allow for belt or shoulder strap carry;
S&W Schofield period copy holster, this one's for a 4" barrel but all lengths can be made;
Left hand SAA belt and hoster rig;
All production can be made to order, made in house and with premium materials. Right or left hand can be accomodated, colours and tooling patterns can be customized. No corners will be cut, if I wont put my own iron in it I wont release it for sale.
Of course for now no prices will be released other than to say they'll be priced in line with current market prices, but for that price these will be handmade custom pieces. I don't want to talk price here otherwise the thread will get moved to general business announcements. I'll make a new thread there when I'm ready to release prices, or if you're looking for something before then PM me
So what's everyone looking for? Examples of past works, guns obviously not included;
Remington Double Derringer form fitted belt pancake holster;
SAA cross draw holster and belt rig;
4" flap holster for 4" barrel guns like the S&W double action and Webley MKI and MKII, 7" available for WG and long barrel models. Hardware for both belt loops and shoulder harness included to allow for belt or shoulder strap carry;
Flap holster for the M&P and bulldog lines, or really any small barrel antique with a 3" barrel or less. Hardware for both belt loops and shoulder harness included to allow for belt or shoulder strap carry;
S&W Schofield period copy holster, this one's for a 4" barrel but all lengths can be made;
Left hand SAA belt and hoster rig;


















































