antique Hopkins & allen falling block in 17HMR

starpuss

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.6%
146   2   0
Well. I picked it up and it's in the mail to me. Restored and relined in .17
and what you think there worth in canada.

I was thinking of chopping this into a pistol. but it looks to nice to chop it up.

info from antique book i have

Falling Block Rifle
A .22 to .38-55 caliber single-shot rifle with a 24", 26", or 28"
octagonal barrel. Blued with a walnut stock. Manufactured between
1888 and 1892.

www.hillbillytactical.ca/10,1,2010/98765r4.jpg
 
I have one in .44/40, but the action is not strong and I use BP only, they are one of the least valued of the old single shots and prices are in the same range as the Stevens Favorites.......$125 IMHO
 
this is the price in my antique book

Falling Block Rifle
A .22 to .38-55 caliber single-shot rifle with a 24", 26", or 28"
octagonal barrel. Blued with a walnut stock. Manufactured between
1888 and 1892.
Exc. V.G. Good Fair Poor
— 1000 450 225 100
 
Back
Top Bottom