Antique letter timing

jethunter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
359   0   0
Location
Central AB
Things were running so smoothly last year that you could get an antique letter emailed in a single day from when the request was sent. Spectacular!

But now I've been waiting 6 weeks and counting for a letter. Anyone else experiencing this too, or am i just special??:mad:
 
Last edited:
My pistol got here before my letter :p

How long before we'll see. Still haven't gotten the letter..... and I asked for an email! Guess I didn't need it for getting it across the border after all!
 
My pistol got here before my letter :p

How long before we'll see. Still haven't gotten the letter..... and I asked for an email! Guess I didn't need it for getting it across the border after all!

was it as simple as finding what is considered an antique here , in canada , in the states and handing over your credit card number ?

what kind of paper work did canada require , and what hoops did the states make you jumo through ?
 
They had a working system set up previously, but there has been a changeover of people and maybe insufficient handover/training period. Certainly not the fault of the frontline people, but the management of change is questionable. A private sector business would be suffering financial repercussions by now, but the bureaucratic purses are well stocked with other people's money. :(
 
Last edited:
was it as simple as finding what is considered an antique here , in canada , in the states and handing over your credit card number ?

what kind of paper work did canada require , and what hoops did the states make you jumo through ?

It is that simple, and none & none when I do it.
 
Back
Top Bottom