Antique pistol company name: Western Arms?

H Wally

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Came across a listed "antique" .36 cap and ball revolver, looks like colt open top mixed with the SAA style top strap and round barrel. Made by "Western arms"..... only company I know of by that name operated in the 50/60's under the name Great Western Arms Co., but I don't know everything so figured I'd ask the board to see if they know of a company operating in the 1800's by the name "western arms"
 
Last edited:
Made by ww marston N.Y. About 500 made with round bbl.

Thanks! That lead to a lot more sources! Any idea on published literature on Marston or Western Arms? I'm seeing his designs were also sold under "Union Arms" and "Bacon and Marston" from online sources.


Edit - I see flaydermann's has a section from google online. Have to go find my hard copy now :p
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom