Antique revolver regs.

davemccarthy707

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have read the antique revolver regs. I can not find anything about discharging the firearm. Can you go out plinking with an antique handgun? (just for example) or are you restricted to a range? I would like to have a revolver but I don't want to go thru the att statt foolishness that goes along with the RPAL. Thanks in advance.

-Dave
 
Its in the transport and handleing of firearms regs.
you can discharge a antique firearm anywhere its legal to discharge a non restricted firearm.
but remember you cant hunt with any handgun so target shooting would be the only legal reason to be dischargeing a antique handgun in the bush.
 
.44 special, .44 Russian, .41 long colt, 25/30/32/38/41 rimfire, .455 mkI/mkII webley,
.455 short/long colt, 8mm lebel, 7.62 nagant, any pinfire cal, .38 special, 357 magnum, .44 magnum.

lots o choices, as long as its not on the no-go list.
 
Back
Top Bottom