Antiques - "no modern chamberings"....???????

Everyone can appreciate your concerns, and see where you are coming from, BUT as you said you are coming on a bit too strong !
You need to step back from this and cool down.
 
Last edited:
762 Sorry to offend you by saying that I would exercise caution in an area where there is widespread misinformation. If you know a Lawyer that actually knows firearm laws and is willing to fight a battle about antiques I'm sure all of us would love to have his number on file.
I for one have already been to court and had the RCMP destroy my shotgun because I didn't change the registration to reflect a change in barrel length (from 28 to 20) and both the RCMP and the Court and my lawyer didn't know the firearm laws and convicted me of possession of a prohibited firearm. (I have since regained my RPAL)
I learned the hard way that regardless of the law, the system is not on our side and if there is a way to convict a gun owner (even if it is the courts complete ignorance of the law) it will happen. So please hold your insulting comments to yourself you are entitled to your opinion but there is no need to be rude or start condemning people as cowards there is usually a reason behind peoples stances on things, grow up and open your eyes to the world around you.
 
Back
Top Bottom