I was just talking to the ol man and found out that he lost most of his sight in his right eye so he has to convert to left handed shooting... I can't even imagine how much of a pita that will be for him but i'd like to help him out. He is looking for a left handed or ambidextrous muzzle loader, something new and not too expensive.
I saw some decent looking Tc loaders for $400 but none of them had left handed stocks... would the traditional stock be good for both right and left handed shooters?
$300-500 is the budget, what can he get?
many thanks
I saw some decent looking Tc loaders for $400 but none of them had left handed stocks... would the traditional stock be good for both right and left handed shooters?
$300-500 is the budget, what can he get?
many thanks


















































