Any Manitoban want to split an order from Wolf Bullets?

Grizzlypeg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Location
Winnipeg
Anyone in Manitoba (I'm in Winnipeg) interested in splitting an order of some reloaded ammo from Wolf bullets? I was thinking of ordering a couple thousand and thinking someone might want to order some at the same time and split the shipping. If you are not familiar with Wolf, they reload handgun ammunition in most popular calibres. Its not as cheap as reloading yourself, but half the price of factory ammo. You can get 1000 rounds of 40S&W TMJ for around $230 before taxes and shipping.
 
Last edited:
Well, we can get 10% off if we order 10,000 rounds. I don't think it matters what calibres, as long as it adds up to 10 orders of 1000 rounds.

I don't get notice of any replies to posts anymore since I switched to Shaw. If I had known there were replies, I might have held off on ordering. I just got 1000 40 S&W. Cost me around $250 delivered.
 
I give only luke warm reviews for the accuracy of this ammo in my 40S&W M&P. You'll never shoot the centre of a 20 yard bullseye out with this ammo in my gun. I'd say about half as accurate as remington factory ammo (that costs twice as much). Probably good enough for IPSC or IDPA, but in slow fire the accuracy potentional isn't there in my pistol. Probably a misuse of this type of pistol anyway, but that's my take on it. Would I buy more? probably. Will it shoot 3-4" groups at 20 yards? No way.
 
I'm not sure what went wrong with my order, but a week later, another case of 1000 40 S&W's arrived. Checked my Visa statement,and sure enough, another charge for more ammo. So, if anyone local wants to buy some 40 S&W 180 gr TMJ ammo, let me know. Best to send me a PM, as I dont' get emails anymore when replies are made to threads. Some problem with Shaw's email it seems. The ammo ended up costing me just shy of $280 per 1000.
 
Back
Top Bottom