Any of you guys tried the Vortex .50 Cal?

CanadianBaconPancakes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Location
B.C
Seen wholesale sports had a 50% off sale on them, any opinions? I just happen to have a spare leopod VX that may fit it well too that I snagged on sale.
 
I ordered one yesterday. I've been using the traditions buck hunter for the past few years and it has worked well for me. The reviews I looked up were good, and the price was right. I like the 28" stainless barrel, and it has the same speed breach that the buck hunter has, and it works great.
 
Guess i will have to see when it comes in! Not much info on it but at 189$ i had to have it. At that price I can sell it used for probaly the same within the day.
 
Back
Top Bottom