V VooDooMan BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 98.7% 76 1 0 Location Edmonton, bbrrrr Jan 31, 2010 #1 Hey all, Looking to buy some slug and buckshot from frontierfirearms. Any one want to split some with me or buy some thing else and split shipping? I am in Canada BC ( Lower Mainland ) Thanks Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
Hey all, Looking to buy some slug and buckshot from frontierfirearms. Any one want to split some with me or buy some thing else and split shipping? I am in Canada BC ( Lower Mainland ) Thanks
V VooDooMan BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 98.7% 76 1 0 Location Edmonton, bbrrrr Mar 2, 2010 #2 bump
V VooDooMan BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 98.7% 76 1 0 Location Edmonton, bbrrrr Mar 6, 2010 #3 bump
K klaus enuff CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 10 0 0 Mar 7, 2010 #4 Count me in, I need to wait for my next paycheck but wouldn't mind splitting shipping. Ask me again in two weeks. BTW I am in Vancouver.
Count me in, I need to wait for my next paycheck but wouldn't mind splitting shipping. Ask me again in two weeks. BTW I am in Vancouver.
V VooDooMan BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 98.7% 76 1 0 Location Edmonton, bbrrrr Mar 14, 2010 #5 And any one else?