While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Interested in getting into BP muzzleloading. This setup is available from Cabelas and in my price range. I figure the stock scope will be fine enough for my typical distances (100-150 metres max). Any opinions? Thanks
bought the same set up years back. I believe I have taken more big game with it than any other rifle in herd. BUT - do yourself, and everyone else a favor and take the optic and rings off and crush it!!!! Mine would hold for 2 shots max and then wander off.
I cast my own minnies for my traditions and I found that the bore diameter is a bit off, so I had to size my minnies .01 above so get a good seal and improve accuracy.
I use 300gr Hornady SST over 100 triple 7, and put a el-cheapo Leupold VX1 3-9 in a DNZ mount on it. Just finished some pre-season practice and she groups with rounds touching at 100. Deadly on mules, whities and moose. Not too bad for the price I say, and not too pretty to hunt with.