ANY TRADE or NORTHWEST MUSKETS FOR SALE?

murfparkplace

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm beginning a "fur trade" collection. I've found a Barnett so far.Please let me know what you want for your piece. As well, with trade good type items I'm also interested in anything that is Hudson's Bay Company related...Let me know what you would like to sell...thanks MURF
 
About 30 yrs ago I went to an auction and there was a HBC trade gun on the list. It went for low 4-figures back then. Later I heard about a SIGNIFICANT collection of trade guns that was sold privately from Canada to the US. That might have come from John Denner ...? This might explain why there aren't many changing hands.
 
Welcome to gunnutz Murph,best place to look to buy is the Equiptment Exchange forum. There is a forum just for BP and antiques. You have to apply to the adminand to do so,
Click on user cp (top left of page)
Click on group memberships
Apply to equiptment exchange. (takes about a day)
Cheers nessy.
 
Back
Top Bottom