Any updated contact for verifiers and techs?

davidsbyang

Regular
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I called 1090 and left a message but got no return call. All emails went into a black hole with no return as well since September. The 2 emails I have been in contact with is on 41 Colt's list "that no longer seems to work" in the sticky.
Did they just shut down the office and move on? OR anyone has been in contact with them recently, please share the updated contact number or email address. Thanks!
 
I received a notice several months ago that the chief provincial firearms office had moved from Surrey to somewhere in the interior (Kelowna?) but in looking at the cfc website, they are still listing Surrey as the location of the office. I just looked for the letter but can't find it

cheers mooncoon
 
I received a notice several months ago that the chief provincial firearms office had moved from Surrey to somewhere in the interior (Kelowna?) but in looking at the cfc website, they are still listing Surrey as the location of the office. I just looked for the letter but can't find it

cheers mooncoon

That's a different office, no? The techs are in Ottawa?
 
Back
Top Bottom