I just traded another CGNer for an awesome GP100. To get started before I had a chance to reload I bought some CCI Blazer in .357 magnum. I went shooting with a few other club members and not one of us could hit the broad side of the proverbial barn with the stuff. Literally, we could not get it to hit on paper at a few yards! One fellow was very experienced with hot .44 magnums so it was not a case of a shooter leaning on the shot or flinching anticipating recoil.
On the next visit, I loaded up a batch of my own hot handloads from a recipe in the Lyman manual and the GP100 started punching a nice neat hole.
Anyone else find CCI Blazer wildly erratic for point of impact?
On the next visit, I loaded up a batch of my own hot handloads from a recipe in the Lyman manual and the GP100 started punching a nice neat hole.
Anyone else find CCI Blazer wildly erratic for point of impact?


















































