While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A friend of mine owns one that I want to buy. The brass is neat looking, definitely a lower-powered target cartridge, though still good enough for deer at closer range. I haven't gotten to shoot it, but I've handled it lots, very sweet.
I have been lucky enough to find some proper headstamped brass for mine and hope to shoot it in the near future. Its a
German shutzen rifle with double set triggers. PM me if you are interested in the source for brass.
Cheers, wTc
I'm guessing you got about 40-45 grains of black in there? My friend had his brass made from .45-70 that had been put into a die to form the Mauser A base.
No! I started with 21 grs of 4759 so they are fairly tame. Once we get into a better weather pattern I want to get it out some more and do more experimenting