Anyone ever seen a .380 peiper rolling block?

anorris

Member
Rating - 100%
310   0   2
Have a chance to get a .380 rolling block peiper, rifle been hot tanked blued and wood very nice has a 28inch barrel or so, nice looking rifle, Looks like a remingtion rolling block. Any ideai on what these be worth or anything, Cant find much info on it on what type of .380 ammo it be.
 
I had a Peiper rolling / droping block in 32 rf a few years back. Not high quality guns but decent.....made in Belgium. The calibre is possibly .380 long; they have a bore diam of around .375". You can check that with a vernier in the muzzle. I have a Ballard in .380 and I load for it using 38 spl cases and some clear shot BP substitute and press a .375 round ball into the case mouth. They shoot fine and are easy to make up. Probably a 300-350$ gun if its in decent shape. I would make sure its a CF gun and not a 38 rf before I bought it though. Cheers
 
Thanks its sure looks like a centerfire round, some hard to find info on it for sure. Its a very nice looking rifle even though redone someone took alot of money and time to get it done i would compare the bluing to a highwall winchester, same quality of finsh. An old fellow has it and cant remember when or where the rifle came from lol, bought a few of this guy and normally only quality stuff he has. Sounds like might be a nightmare to get ammo done up for it.
 
Back
Top Bottom