Anyone have an address of a company in the States with antique S&W parts.

jetrefueller

Regular
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Location
Northern Ontario
Hi guys I'm looking for a company either here or in the States that stocks parts for antique Smith and Wesson #3 DA. I need a couple of springs. I've had the gun in Ellwood Epps for about four months and the gunsmith has made three springs which were all unsucsefull.
 
It might be worth joining the Smith & Wesson Forum, (smith-wessonforum.com) and posting a question there. They have a section for "S&W Antiques - S&W Lever Action Pistols, Tip-Up Revolvers, Top-Break Revolvers, and ALL Single Shots."

Numrich Gun Parts in N.Y. (e-gunparts.com) would be another possible source.

Now getting any parts out of The Land of the Free and the Heavily Armed could be a problem unless you have friends down there.

:) Stuart
 
Try LSG Manufacturing in Comanche, TX
phone (325) 885 - 2700. They are a S&W warranty station and if they don't have what you need they can almost certainly advise whether it can be had somewhere else.
 
I have delt with Dave and he sent me parts for my 1873 s&w 1-1/2 in 32rf, very helpful I got one of his books signed by him as well. Send him an email and see if he can help you.

h ttp://www.oldwestgunsmith.com/gunsmith/index.htm

Go all the way down to the bottom of the page and you will see a listing for parts.
 
Last edited:
I have delt with Dave and he sent me parts for my 1873 s&w 1-1/2 in 32rf, very helpful I got one of his books signed by him as well. Send him an email and see if he can help you.

h ttp://www.oldwestgunsmith.com/gunsmith/index.htm

Go all the way down to the bottom of the page and you will see a listing for parts.

That guy has nothing,
 
Back
Top Bottom