- Location
- Not really sure.
Hey guys,
I have this Hopkins and Allen XL no. 3 NY. It's in .32rimfire but only has the 1.5 inch barrel.
I have never seen another one, nor pictures of them and can't seem to find any information on productions numbers or if it was even an available option.
The barrel looks like factory original. If someone did do a custom cut job on it, it looks identical to original both sight and crown wise.
Anyone know anything of interest on this gun?.


I have this Hopkins and Allen XL no. 3 NY. It's in .32rimfire but only has the 1.5 inch barrel.
I have never seen another one, nor pictures of them and can't seem to find any information on productions numbers or if it was even an available option.
The barrel looks like factory original. If someone did do a custom cut job on it, it looks identical to original both sight and crown wise.
Anyone know anything of interest on this gun?.




















































