anyone here reload 32 S&W?

drslav

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
Location
Kanadastan
I am looking to reload 32 S&W long. what i want is light bullet 70-80 gn and load equal or less than 32 ACP power. I prefer the trailboss powder since it fills the case nicely, but i will use others. i have 231 win here as well. Can anyone share some data i can start with? Thank you.
 
found some...thanks though
ht tp://www.reloadammo.com/32swlong.htm
What i had issue with is a gun re-chambered to .32 S&W long from .32 ACP. It showed signs of excessive pressure. Could it be the .312 bullet at 98 gn in a .308 barrel designed for 60-70 gn bullet or was it the factory S&W long ammo old federal hi-power being to hot? any ideas... cases slightly split and primer flattened out...
 
Last edited:
I have found that the published data for 32 S&W L seems a little to hot for my Colt Police Positive. I down load the 32 for bullseye shooting, 1.7gr of Bullseye for 50 feet to 1.9gr of Bullseye for 50 yards for use in my Walther GSP in the same caliber.
 
Back
Top Bottom